C&C is SQF Certified
Customers expect more from their retailers and food service providers, who in turn expect more from their suppliers.
Heightened consumer demand for increased food safety assurances moves down the chain with retailers and service providers asking suppliers to provide verifiable proof that robust food safety control systems have been effectively implemented. These systems must have been properly validated and show evidence of continuous monitoring procedures. This is where the Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program comes in, and C&C Packing is a proud member of this program.
- SQF is recognized by retailers and foodservice providers around the world who require a rigorous, credible food safety management system.
- Using the SQF certification program will help reduce assessment inconsistencies and costs of multiple assessment standards.
- The SQF Program is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and links primary production certification to food manufacturing, distribution and agent/broker management certification.
- Administered by the Food Marketing Institute (FMI), SQF benefits from continual retailer feedback about consumer concerns. These benefits are passed on to SQF certified suppliers, keeping them a step ahead of their competitors.
- SQF is the only scheme to integrate a quality component as well as food safety.